How thick should an exercise mat be?
For most people, an exercise mat around 0.7 inches or 20 mm thick will be the best. If you are injury prone or have sensitive joints, you might want to opt for a thicker exercise mat up to 1 inch in height. Consider your activity, as well. For lower-impact activities like certain yoga classes, you may not need as much cushioning.
Thicker mats provide extra cushioning and are best for more therapeutic practices. If you enjoy restorative yoga, a style with fewer poses that you hold longer, for example, you may prefer a softer, more cushioned mat.
Why should you buy it?
- Multifunction and portable: Our Mat can apply to different types of exercise. Good for yoga, Legs, abdominal arms shoulder workouts etc. Also comes with convenient travel backpack! You can also take your bands to Gym, Office, etc.
- Good quality materials: this yoga Mat is made of natural latex is kind to the environment. Great elasticity, non-slip handle, comfortable and Non-absorbent.
- Personal home gym: Yoga Mat set includes one mat, one wrap Bandage, One Backpack carrying mat
- Suitable for daily use: Yoga mats are carefully constructed to resist snapping and corner-rapture, which can withstand intense daily exercise sessions. Now enjoy the exercise with Yoga Mat!
How to use?
- Open the backpack
- Un-wrap the mat
- Use according to Instructor guidelines.
WHY CHOOSE US? We believe in our brand and serving our customers with the best product offerings. If you have questions or concerns about a product, please feel free to contact us directly by email anytime. All emails will be replied within 24-48 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.